Featured Post

                           ~The Oola Life~  What is OOLA ?  It's a state being Balanced in all key areas of one's life.  ...

Sunday, August 28, 2016


I had never heard of LuLaRoe until I was asked to do an Online Party.  And Boy, am I glad I did!!!
I tend to wear Alot of Black in my Wardrobe; partly because I am always around kids and something gets on me in the course of the day, and partly because I don't have to think much in throwing something together.  And Black is Classic...Right?
Well, No More!  I have fallen in Love with these new designs AND the material is unbelievably Soft.


I Can Lounge, Play with the Kids, Work Out, Shop, Dine In These......


I like how they only make 2,500 of the same design, then Stop!  Which Equals the Chance of Me Running into Someone With the Same Exact Style is Slim to None.


The Look is More Amazing In Person~


Clothes For Kids!


A New Me in Style is Emerging~


Love Maxi Skirts!



Wish I Had LuLaRoe When I was Pregnant!


Modeling My 2nd Pair Ever!



Terry Alaniz You are the Best Ever!
If you Want to Host an Online Party of Your Own Or Just Plain Get in on This Apparel, 
You Can Find Terry Alaniz @facebook.com/terry.alaniz.3?fref=ts



No comments:

Post a Comment